Wednesday 3 May 2017

Visual Investigation: (Side B) Creative Response

In the creative response to the synesthesia techniques introduced by experimental filmmaker, I would like to do a study which investigates compositions, colours, forms and textures with mix media from the photos that I have taken in the past. The idea is to take into considerations of what it takes to convey certain emotions that I feel when I took the picture. I used personal old photos because it represents my perspective to the world. However, the cactus page was special as I did a live observational drawing of three different cacti and imagine how each of them can shape-shift to transform into a different-shaped cactus.

I was about to have the 5 best composition studies animated but the workload have been to overwhelming. Everything has to be rushed, even when I was doing the study, such that I can't do an animated response.


No comments:

Post a Comment